This Is Where You Belong
An exclusive family-oriented private club, The Club at Weston Hills provides the finest amenities designed to exceed your highest expectations. Members belong for many reasons. Like many clubs, Weston Hills offers golf, tennis, fitness and swimming, but our similarity with other clubs ends there. Our dining and social calendar consists of activities and events that reach our families, empty nesters, young and old alike supporting our commitment to being the premier club in South Florida.
Enjoy all Club Facilities and Amenities
- Unlimited access to our two championship courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Access to the fitness center featuring Techno Gym and Precor equipment
- Enjoy our beautiful, outdoor heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
- Our tennis center features eight lighted Har-Tru tennis courts
- Opportunity to host events at the club at preferred member pricing
- Our spectacular 50,000 sf. Clubhouse provides a beautiful backdrop to socializing and entertaining
Discover a retreat from everyday life, and it's right in your backyard. Enjoy a community of like minded families who enjoy lifetime sports, culinary adventures and the feeling of shared experiences with their family and loved ones. We invite you to discover membership at The Club at Weston Hills.
We look forward to hearing from you. For more information or to schedule a private tour of
The Club at Weston Hills, please contact Membership Director Anthony Austin.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN LIFE, DISCOVER WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT.
The Club at Weston Hills
Home to TWO championship 18-hole golf courses, created by world-renowned designer, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Over 300 acres of Golf, Tennis, Aquatics and Fitness.
Dining in the Member Grille 2600, Formal Royal Palm Room, Picturesque Patio Dining or in an Intimate Private Dining Space with live chef action stations and regionally inspired menu items.
Associations, clubs, specialized private/group instruction and amenities for all ages and experience including Weston Hills Golf Academy and Vintner’s Club.
A warm, welcoming community where you can relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the fellowship of new faces who will become lifelong friends.